AmigaActive (1514/2143)

From:Stephen Evans
Date:23 May 2000 at 11:28:25
Subject:Re: AA issue 9

Hello Andrew

On 23-May-00, you wrote:

> Anyone else got any comments?

Well........

Shame I havn't got a PPC board, so I can't play Heretic.(but thats my fault
not yours)

Why is it that in the thumbnail on page 5, we have nice colourful easy to
read charts? But in the actual article from page 20 all the charts are in
black and white? Very difficult to work out what is what!

How did Steve Clark (DruidPoet) get a T-shirt just by writing about rotten
fish? :o)

And why is it, when I see a really good offer in the mag of 3 Amiga mice for

yesterday) they sent me a funny beer mat with AACD coverdisk2 written on
it? I mean, what am I supposed to do with it? I've already got one :o)

Steve

http://go.to/Stevevans

Missing old school friends? Find them here: